- Foxtail millet /Thinai– 3 tbsp
- Barnyard millet /Kuthiravali – 3 tbsp
- Kodo millet /Varagu– 3 tbsp
- Little millet /Saamai – 3 tbsp
- Proso millet/ Panivaragu– 3 tbsp
- Moongdhal – 3tbsp
- Barley – 1 tbsp
- Grated jaggery – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder – a generous pinch
- Melted Ghee – 6 tbsp
1) Dry roast all millets separately in a pan until a nice roasted aroma comes from the millets.
2) Allow it to cool and grind it to a powder. Add jaggery to the powdered millets and again grind it well to a fine powder.
3) Take the mixture in a wide bowl. Add melted ghee, Cardamom powder and roasted cashews.
4) Mix it with a ladle.Then mix well with your hand and make small laddus.
5) Delicious millet laddu is ready to serve.